Join Us and Mentor, Advise, Coach
As a start-up accelerator, it’s our mission to provide entrepreneurs with the tools and network to put their businesses on a path to profitability. We cannot do this alone. And, so, for those interested in growing the next generation of aerospace companies, and learning an inordinate amount along the way, join us in whatever way you can.
These are first steps towards becoming a Venture Associate and Venture Partner
If you’re interested in becoming a mentor with us, please sign up below.
We match/pair you with companies for the program, or you can offer your expertise during one of our sprints. You can help companies prepare for investment.
LightSpeed Innovations Mentor Code of Conduct
1. LightSpeed Innovations will facilitate formation of mentor teams in support of startups. You will be part of a team that provides consistent support throughout, yet allows for different perspectives. We will take into account your expertise AND interest as well as the Company's needs.
2. Interested Mentors should expect to devote 1 hour a week throughout. The one hour can be scheduled at your discretion, or at the team's discretion. The mentor does not have to be co-located with the company. Activity takes place via phone, email, Slack and video conferencing.
3. Mentors should first and foremost promote the best interests of the founding teams and entrepreneurs.
4. Mentors should not solicit companies for business.
5. Mentors shall maintain strict confidentiality over any proprietary information entrusted to them by LightSpeed Innovations and/or the Companies,, and such information will be used solely to facilitate participation in the program. All information (including the identity of potential investors) and advice generated or received in connection with the program is presumed to be proprietary and confidential and should be treated as such.
6. It is possible that mentors may be asked to serve another business that could be a potential competitor. If and when a mentor becomes aware of a potential conflict, both parties will be informed of the conflict and, if necessary, re-assignments made.
Sign Up Form
If you are interested in serving as a mentor/advisor/coach in the LightSpeed Innovations Program, please read the Mentoring Program and Code of Conduct below.
© 2018 LightSpeed Innovations LLC. All rights reserved.